In accordance with national, state, and local COVID-19 protocols, the University of Maryland has adopted the following policies for all of its athletic venues for the fall sports season.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask at outdoor athletic events. However, all attendees will be required to wear a mask or face-covering in any indoor space, including suites and restrooms, regardless of vaccination status, unless actively consuming food or beverage.
- In compliance and coordination with public health guidance, COVID-19 data, and our county mandates, the University of Maryland requires unvaccinated individuals to wear a mask while outdoors in crowded spaces.
- While wearing a mask outdoors is not mandated for vaccinated individuals, the CDC encourages all attendees — regardless of vaccination status — to wear a mask or face-covering while outdoors in crowded spaces, including athletic venues.
- In accordance with the county mandate, all attendees are required to wear a mask or face-covering at any indoor athletic events, regardless of vaccination status, unless actively eating or drinking in their seats.
- Masks and face-covering must adequately cover both your nose and mouth.