Plenty of restaurants across D.C., Maryland, and Virginia have been severely impacted due to the coronavirus outbreak. Businesses have been urged to inside and practice social distancing.
You can help support local businesses in your area by ordering curbside service, takeout, and delivery during this unprecedented time.
List of businesses still serving the community:
- China’s Tacos, a female-owned restaurant, is offering curbside pickup and carryout from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Roaming Rooster in Northeast offers delivery through Postmates, GrubHub and Uber Eats.
- Shaw’s Tavern is offering takeout, curbside pickup, and delivery services.
- Union Kitchen Grocery is serving cookies, stacked sandwiches, and person pizzas for carryout.
- W. Millar & Co Catering is offering contact-free delivery of groceries and prepared meals in the D.C. area.
- Black Hog BBQ is open for curbside pickup and carryout.
- Blue Dyer Spirits are offering carryout food, cocktail kits, and to-go bottles daily from 5-10 p.m.
- Cugini’s Restaurant & Bar is offering carryout, curbside, and delivery services. They are also filling growlers and selling craft cans to-go.
- The Grilled Oyster Co. is offering its full menu as curbside carryout.
- Hard Times Cafe is open for carryout and delivery for lunch and dinner.
- Milk & Honey Cafe in D.C. and Maryland are now offering takeout and delivery. They’re also providing free breakfast provided to stay-at-home kids during a public health crisis.
- Music Cafe in Damascus is offering curbside pickup for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Rita’s Ice in Oxon Hill is open from 12-7 p.m. for grab-and-go of flavored ice.
- Society Restaurant and Lounge is offering its full menu as carryout.
- Blue Ridge Seafood in Gainsville is offering curbside pickup and delivery services.
- Big Buns offers curbside pickup and delivery for lunch and dinner.
- First Down Sports Bar & Grill in Ballston is open for delivery and carryout meals. Call ahead to place an order!
- Liberty Tavern in Clarendon is offering takeout and delivery of meals from 4-8 p.m.
- Spitony’s Pizza in Warrenton is offering carryout and curbside pickup.
- Troy’s Italian Kitchen in Arlington offers takeout and delivery services. They’re also giving away ten free meals daily.
If you have a small business and would like to add to the list. Please contact us on Twitter @TheDMVDailyy and Instagram @thedmvdaily